10/06/2017

From Father to a Missing Angel

Like a heavenly star you appeared from the rainbow, weaving rich pattern in my life. Your form akin to an angle by no means gave chance to put up the shutters of my eye. There was no one other than your mom and me who may perhaps understood the cooing and gurgling words, and to this rhythm, for a moment or two, I used to move my head around, snap the fingers and let my toe tap on the floor to boogie in joy. I was never troubled by your late night cries for you greeted me with your lovely smile as and when I wake to pick you up in my knees. When you are unwrapped, you would hurriedly move your hands and legs like a bird freed from the cage, and I used to quietly laugh seeing my baby girl ready to fly.

When I say ‘fly’, I in no way thought you would fade away in the clouds and never turn your face back to see how unhappily your mom and dad are breathing without you. I never knew who may come as my new family member; you were my daughter by destiny and not by a choice. Now, repeated the same by not knowing when you would leave to the world of angels. I regret not to have you waited for a minute; given the chance I would have begged you not to go away or if not at least get a farewell kiss from you. Few days ago you were close to me wrapped by multicolored costumes, and few nights ago you were away from me somewhere roofed by a coffin. Today, standing on this peak of agony, I think what if you come back like a sun that resurfaces after having been covered by blanket of clouds. Sometime, I wait for someone to wake me up from the dream in which my daughter dies ahead of time, and before me. No matter to what extend my heart is broken I will cover my pain to wipe the tears of your mom. My angel, my late daughter, I pray to the peer of the realm that you be born very soon as a good human being in a family of noble, and let us be reunited when I breathe my last air if not in this life time. Only if I cut my heart half, the world will know how badly I miss you. My words will never have end and will not my tears, so  it would be good for myself if I stop here. Miss you my angel.

7 comments:

  1. i am really sorry. important thing is to be yourself strong....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont loose ur hope. The otherside of the mountain, there is brighter one. The beautiful sunset promises the new dawn. Be strong. I am really sorry for that moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter Karma... My heartfelt condolences to you and your wife. Be strong and take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepest condolences ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for you. You have my deepest condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the condolences

    ReplyDelete